|HOME|ABOUT|NEWBORN|CHILDREN|SPORTS|FAMILY|MATERNITY|ENGAGED|WEDDING|PORTRAIT PRICES|WEDDING PRICES|CONTACT|

Friday, September 10, 2010

My First Fix It Friday

I have been enjoying Fix it Fridays for a long time over at I Heart Faces, but this is my first entry in the challenge!  You just download their weekly photo, make your edits and join the fun.

This is the picture Straight out of the Camera



This is Edited in PS4.  I ran the Perfect Portrait action from Coffeshop and made adjustments first to soften skin and make her eyes pop.  Then I tried out the CoffeeShop Sun Kissed action to add sun flair and warmth. 

6 comments:

Shawntae said...

Awesome! Love it!

Dana-from chaos to Grace said...

Totally adorable! I love how it really POPPED! Great job!

And WELCOME to Fix it Friday! :D But, I warn you....it's addicting. LOL

Robin Jones said...

Love your Edit!!

Jessica Marie said...

For your FIF, you did an amazing job! :)

Elizabeth said...

Great job! I love the sun flare.

Mackenzie said...

Beautiful!